Monday, May 05, 2008

TIPS ON NAVIGATING MY BLOG

This post is for new readers. If you have been reading my blog for a while and know how to get around, you could probably skip it.

I have been working on a memoir called "Reading For My Life," and posting the chapters here as I get them written. So far, each chapter covers a year and I try to post one every few months. If you want to read the earlier chapters, just click on the label at the bottom of the current chapter and you will get a page that includes all the chapters. Scroll all the way to the end of this page and read the posts from earliest to latest.

For each year of the memoir I read 20 to 30 books published in that year. This I call "My Big Fat Reading Project." I post small reviews of all of these books under that label. Once again, you can see all those posts by finding one of them and then clicking the label at the end. The last one was posted on April 21, 2008.

Any other questions? Leave a comment and I will answer in the comments section. Thank you for reading my blog. I am happy to receive any comments except spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment