Tuesday, March 04, 2014

MARCH READING GROUP UPDATE









March came in like a lion in Los Angeles with the biggest rain storm we have had so far this year. While the east and midwest get dumped with snow daily we have been in a drought here all winter. Plus rainy days are the best reading days.

This month all of my reading groups are meeting. I am geeked because there is nothing I love more than discussing books. Luckily for me I have already read one of the books and another will be discussed in two different groups. It is also the Tournament of Books craziness. That began yesterday and I still have four books to read by next week. Am I having fun or what?

In this post I will attempt to make all the book links go to IndieBound. Then, if you want to know more about the book, you can click on the image and find a summary as well as an independent bookstore locator. Here we go:


The New Book Club:



Once Upon A Time Bookstore Adult Fiction Group:




One Book At A Time:



Bookie Babes:



World's Smallest Reading Group:



Tina's Group:



I always like to know what books you are reading in your reading groups. If you are not in a reading group I encourage you to join one. If you need tips on how to find a good reading group, let me know. I am an expert!

2 comments:

  1. Judy,
    I have Mr. Penumbra... book in my reading list. I started reading it last year but didn't feel in the mood and started another one which stuck. Still, that one is one of my priorities because its premise sounds similar to The Shadow of the Wind, which I loved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I am looking forward to it for just the same reason! In fact, I recommended it to that reading group so I would not put off reading it any longer!

      Delete