Saturday, January 30, 2010

FEBRUARY READING GROUP ROUNDUP

My February reading groups will take me around the world (literally), including visits to Denmark, Vietnam, Italy and England.

 

Adult Discussion Group
Tuesday, February 9, 7:30 pm
A Year in the WorldFrances Mayes





One Book at a Time Group
Meeting at Mi Casita Restaurant, Sunland
Thursday, February 18, 7:30 pm
Contact for reservation: Lisa
The Quiet Girl, Peter Hoeg




Monday, February 22, 7:00 pm
Paradise of the Blind, Duong Thu Huong





Mystery Book Club w/ tea and scones
Wednesday, February 24; 8:30 am
The Talented Mr Ripley, Patricia Highsmith





Bookie Babes
Wednesday, February 24; 7:30 pm
The Woman in Black, Susan Hill


If you read my blog regularly you will notice that I have already read and reviewed two of these books, The Quiet Girl and The Talented Mr Ripley. Therein lies the answer to how I can find time to be in so many reading groups: sometimes they read the same book or books I have already read. Since I like to discuss the books I read with as many people as possible, it is all good.

Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?

If you are in a reading group or groups, what are you discussing in February?

Happy Reading to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment