Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A DARK REDEMPTION






A Dark Redemption, Stav Sherez, Europa Editions, 2013, 345 pp


My review of this exciting new author's book is available for viewing at BookBrowse until September 13 even if you are not a subscriber. 

My review begins: "I have done my share of deep and heavy reading this summer, so it was a great pleasure to read a crime fiction novel by an author new to me. Not that A Dark Redemption wasn't deep and sometimes heavy, but it is an ideal read for the end of summer: entertaining, compelling, yet addressing issues that stay with us as we return from the beach or vacation." 
 
You can read the rest of the review here.
 
 
( A Dark Redemption is available in paperback and eBook by order from Once Upon A Time Bookstore.)

No comments:

Post a Comment