About books, reading, the power of fiction, some music, some movies. These are my opinions, my thoughts, my views. There is much wisdom afloat in the world and I like finding it in books. Communicating about wisdom found keeps it from getting lost.
Thursday, October 15, 2015
MY LIFE IN BOOKS
A fellow blogger (Jessica Bookworm) tagged me with this meme. I went to my bookshelves to answer the questions. It was geeky and fun!
1) Find a book for each of your initials.
J: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
A: Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood
K: King of the Gypsies by Peter Mass
2) Count your age along your bookshelf. Which book is it?
The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton
3) Pick a book set in your city/county/country.
Lost Canyon by Nina Revoyr
4) Pick a book that represents a destination you would love to travel to.
The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon (Barcelona)
5) Pick a book that’s your favorite color.
Hild by Nicola Griffith (blue)
6) Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
Little, Big by John Crowley
7) Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
Black Lamb and Grey Falcon by Rebecca West (still trying to read it)
8) Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it.
City of Fire by Garth Risk Hallberg
All of you, my readers and followers, are hereby tagged. I would love to see your answers in the comments!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I am not going to take part but it's been fun seeing your answers.ReplyDelete
City of Fire is a brick, is it not? But then maybe so is Rebecca West's titles.ReplyDelete
Yes, both! But winter is coming so there is hope.Delete
I am so pleased you took part :-)ReplyDelete
It was fun!Delete